Ticket #10644 (closed defect: fixed)
BUG: Postfix-2.3.x ls -> /bin/ls, turd file & openssl errors
|Reported by:||canela@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
- /opt/local/etc/postfix/postfix-script on my system must be modified to call /bin/ls and not only ls. This way permissions of various folders are correctly identified.
- In /opt/local/var/spool/postfix/public/ there's a file named .turd_postfix which isn't supposed to be there and postfix complain.
- While sendind a test mail to a TLS enabled mail server I got this error: (long line)
Sep 3 18:02:07 sbranzo postfix/smtp: warning: run-time library vs. compile-time header version mismatch: OpenSSL 0.9.8 may not be compatible with OpenSSL 0.9.7
- Summary changed from Postfix issues to BUG: Postfix-2.3.3 postfix-script needs full path to ls
- Summary changed from BUG: Postfix-2.3.3 postfix-script needs full path to ls to BUG: Postfix-2.3.x ls -> /bin/ls, turd file & openssl errors
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from wsiegrist@… to macports-tickets@…