Ticket #10717 (closed defect: fixed)
BUG: pgAdmin3-1.4.3 - won't run: Cannot set locale to...
|Reported by:||mont@…||Owned by:||yeled@…|
I can't get pgAdmin3 to run.
1) Tried double clicking /Applications/DarwinPorts/pgAdmin3 with no success (and no feedback).
2) Tried running ./pgAdmin3 manually from /Applications/DarwinPorts/pgAdmin3.app/Contents/MacOS. Error:
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/Contents/Frameworks/libssl.0.9.8.dylib Referenced from: /Applications/DarwinPorts/pgAdmin3.app/Contents/MacOS/./../../Contents/Frameworks/libpq.4.dylib Reason: image not found Trace/BPT trap
3) Same as 2, but set DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib/ first. Now I get a pgAdmin3 splash screen, followed by a requester:
pgAdmin III An error has occured: Cannot set locale to 'nb_NO'
I have tried setting LANG and LC_ALL to C as well, to avail.
- Summary changed from [pgAdmin3] Won't run: Cannot set locale to... to BUG: pgAdmin3-1.4.3 - won't run: Cannot set locale to...
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted