Ticket #11305 (closed defect: fixed)
dbus 1.0.2_1 needs docbook-xml 4.1.2
|Reported by:||stephen@…||Owned by:||rhwood@…|
|Keywords:||dbus docbook||Cc:||michaelm@…, rhwood@…, stephen@…, boeyms@…|
sudo port upgrade dbus
fails to finish the build because the documentation doesn't validate. That in turn is because the dbus documentation wants Docbook-XML 4.1.2.
Installing docbook-xml (4.3_0 on my system) and making the symlink 4.1.2 -> 4.3 in /opt/local/share/xml/docbook-xml/ wins for me. Obviously this is just a workaround, and I have no idea whether the built documentation is even usable.
This blocks build of dbus-glib (0.72_0) and gnome-vfs (2.16.3_1) (at least). Both build sucessfully once dbus is upgraded.
- Cc rhwood@…, stephen@…, boeyms@… added
- Keywords dbus docbook added
- Owner changed from macports-dev@… to rhwood@…
- Priority changed from Blocker to High
- Cc michaelm@… added; michaelm@… removed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed