Ticket #11430 (closed defect: worksforme)
port in inconsistent state in wxWidgets
|Reported by:||stephen@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jmpp@…, stephen@…, markd@…|
Description (last modified by jmpp@…) (diff)
port version claims 1.400 updated from svn about v 22036, IIRC.
Yet another port WTF, two in fact. First note that port ignores the requested version, and attempts to install another version. That fails, revealing an inconsistency in the port database.
chibi:MacPorts steve$ sudo port install wxWidgets @2.6.3_0+darwin_8 ---> Unpacking tgz archive for wxWidgets 2.8.0_0+darwin_8 ---> Installing wxWidgets 2.8.0_0+darwin_8 ---> Activating wxWidgets 2.8.0_0+darwin_8 Error: Target com.apple.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/bin/wx-config is being used by the active wxWidgets-devel port. Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the activation. Error: Status 1 encountered during processing. chibi:MacPorts steve$ sudo port -f deactivate wxWidgets-devel ---> Deactivating wxWidgets-devel Error: port deactivate failed: Registry error: wxWidgets-devel not registered as installed & active.
- Priority changed from Blocker to Important
- Milestone changed from Port Bugs to Needs developer review
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Milestone changed from Needs developer review to MacPorts base bugs
- Priority changed from Important to High
- Cc changed from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by toby@…
- Milestone changed from MacPorts base bugs to MacPorts Future