Ticket #11531 (closed update: fixed)
UPDATE: gnupg2-1.9.20 -> 2.0.2
|Reported by:||boeyms@…||Owned by:||waqar@…|
This ticket updates gnupg2 to the latest version. In addition, it does the following:
- adds sha1 and rmd160 checksums;
- patches the configure script so that support files whose locations are hardcoded into the gpgsm binary will not be installed in a directory also used by the gnupg port;
- updates the path to the tests directory;
- removes configure args that are no longer required due to updates to the gnupg2 source;
- removes a port-supplied patch for platform darwin 8 that has been incorporated upstream;
- deletes Makefile patches for all platforms that are no longer required, as gpgsm and scdaemon now link properly against pth out of the box;
- deletes a post-destroot section that is no longer required, as the stray files that the post-destroot section addressed are either no longer installed or cleaned up automatically by MacPorts;
The attached patch to the dports tree is designed to be applied with the -p1 option (or -Np1) from the dports directory.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.