Ticket #12153 (closed enhancement: fixed)
make "make" (pmake/gmake) paths configurable
|Reported by:||afb@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||FreeBSD support , Linux support||Cc:|
Currently returns "gmake", which fails to locate the default "/usr/local/bin/gmake"
It would be better if this could be configured with autoconf, like e.g. rsync can ?
- Keywords FreeBSD support added
- Milestone set to MacPorts 1.5
- Priority changed from Expected to Normal
- Version 1.4.42 deleted
- Summary changed from make gmake path configurable to make "make" (pmake/gmake) paths configurable
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Milestone changed from MacPorts 1.5 to MacPorts base enhancements
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.