Ticket #12543 (closed enhancement: invalid)
add patch to make bzr svn plugin work
|Reported by:||darwin@…||Owned by:||blair@…|
|Keywords:||subversion-python25bindings bazaar-ng||Cc:||blair@…, ram@…|
The new Bazaar version control system has a plugin that allows it to interoperate with Subversion repositories. This plugin requires an updated version of the Subversion python bindings. A patch has been made available online.
My patch to the Portfile downloads this patch and applies it before building. It seems to apply ok to 1.4.4, and the bzr svn plugin works once it is installed.
For more information, check the Requirements section of the plugin page. I have merely automated their directions without exhaustively testing everything. Significantly, they seem to claim this patch will not work with newer versions of SWIG, although exactly what they mean is unclear. I built the bindings fine with the SWIG 1.3.27 port.
I have made a new port for the bzr svn plugin, but it will not work unless this port is updated.
- Cc blair@…, ramercer@… added
- Keywords subversion-python24bindings bazaar-ng added
- Milestone set to Port Updates
- Cc ram@… added; ramercer@… removed
- Milestone changed from Port Updates to Port Enhancements
- Keywords subversion-python25bindings added; subversion-python24bindings removed