Ticket #12596 (closed defect: fixed)
malformed variants can break registry
|Reported by:||david.reitter@…||Owned by:||mww@…|
Beginning with a failed install of gcc43 on my (Intel) Macbook Pro (osx 10.4, current macports), I've been getting this error message when doing various things:
$ sudo port installed Error: port installed failed: list must have an even number of elements No ports are installed.
I have done "sudo port sync", to no avail. "outdated" brings up the same message.
I have also tried to reinstall Macports from the release DMG (I still get the above message), only to discover that this has broken more things (i'll file a bug should i conclude it is one.)
- Owner changed from macports-dev@… to mww@…
- Cc eridius@…, mww@… added
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from ports to base
- Milestone set to MacPorts base bugs
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by toby@…
- Milestone changed from MacPorts base bugs to MacPorts Future
comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by jmr@…
- Summary changed from "list must have an even number of elements" to malformed variants can break registry