Ticket #13065 (closed defect: duplicate)
'port -Rp upgrade' attempts to rebuild the same failed package forever
|Reported by:||william.allen.simpson@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
As seen in #12960, an upgrade with a failed build can endlessly loop -- in that case 77 times (6 hours) before I killed it. Presumably, the build list should be sorted, with a single entry in the list, rather than multiple recursive entries.
Probably dependent on the build list described in #10827 and others, reported a year ago, that was supposed to be in Milestone 1.5!
However, not exactly a duplicate, as this is an application of different parameters that creates (and always creates) an infinite loop.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc jmr@… added; william.allen.simpson@… removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Milestone changed from MacPorts base bugs to MacPorts Future