Ticket #13273 (closed defect: worksforme)
BUG: guile16 -  breaks my slib-guile16
|Reported by:||sebastian@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||gwright@…, nox@…, ryandesign@…, macsforever2000@…|
I've been hunting down a bug that prevented gnucash from installing.
$ sudo port install slib-guile16 ... DEBUG: Executing org.macports.destroot (slib-guile16) sh: line 1: guile-config: command not found ...
Downgrading the guile16/Portfile to source:trunk/dports/lang/guile16/Portfile@30200 and rebuilding guile16 solves the problem.
From what I've learned (artlessly trying to get it working) possible issues could be:
- slib-guile16 Portfile and others need to know about renamed guile16-config
- guile-config16 needs also its interpreter and -I flags replaced
- several libraries/includes/lib-aliases are left unrenamed (most libguile-*.(dyld,(s)a) , readline.h, ...)
- I want a gentoo-slot-pony
I unsuccessfully skimmed the ports for a simple example of two coexisting binary-incompatible versions - only found some doing strange stuff with crossgcc... too much for my first day of Portfilemangling...
(for the record: XTools2.5, clean slate(at least rm -rf /opt/local) install of MacPorts 1.520)
- Cc gwright@…, mas@…, sebastian@…, nox@… added; gwright@… removed
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme