Ticket #14171 (closed defect: fixed)
numpy: f2py error when compiling Fortran module block
|Reported by:||luomo1138@…||Owned by:||ram@…|
While trying use f2py (py25-numpy) to compile some Fortran code containing a module block, I received this error message:
Re: TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list'
I did a quick search and found this discussion:
The suggested fix was to modify line 1222 of "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/f2py/rules.py"
for l in '\n\n'.join(funcwrappers2)+'\n'.split('\n'):
for l in ('\n\n'.join(funcwrappers2)+'\n').split('\n'):
I have made this modification, and it works for me.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ram@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from f2py error when compiling Fortran module block to numpy: f2py error when compiling Fortran module block
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed