Ticket #14853 (closed enhancement: fixed)
RFE: have icon-naming-utils not depend on p5-getopt-long
|Reported by:||marcuscalhounlopez@…||Owned by:||macsforever2000@…|
p5-getopt-long overwrites files installed by the perl5.8 port (as discussed in #12950 and #12710).
Therefore, it seems best to avoid the port if possible.
Isn't the version of getopt-long provided by perl5.8 sufficient without installing p5-getopt-long?
I was able to install icon-naming-utils successfully without p5-getopt-long.
Attached is a proposed fix.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mcalhoun@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from mcalhoun@… to macsforever2000@…
- Port set to icon-naming-utils
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed