Ticket #16327 (closed defect: fixed)
vtk5 5.0.3_0 +python build failure
|Reported by:||casbon@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||cgtobi@…, macsforever2000@…, stromnov@…, truemped@…|
vtk5 python variant fails to build. I got the port to build with these actions:
- Edit the port file and set "-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON"
- in .../work/VTK/CMake/CMakeLists.txt add cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6) at the top of the file
- Add missing " in line 19 of .../work/VTK/Wrapping/Python/PythonInstall.cmake
However, even then the build does not work:
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Jul 24 2008, 10:25:53) [GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)] on darwin Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. >>> import vtk Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/vtk/__init__.py", line 29, in <module> from common import * File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/vtk/common.py", line 7, in <module> from libvtkCommonPython import * ImportError: dlopen(/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/vtk/libvtkCommonPython.so, 10): Library not loaded: libvtkCommonPythonD.5.0.dylib Referenced from: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/vtk/libvtkCommonPython.so Reason: image not found
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to rene.donner@…
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
comment:19 Changed 4 years ago by takeshi@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.