Ticket #18149 (closed defect: fixed)
coreutils +with_default_names vs. gettext vs. MacPorts
|Reported by:||macports@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||nox@…, ryandesign@…, jmr@…|
---> Deactivating gettext @0.17_3 Error: Deactivating gettext 0.17_3 failed: Error: Unable to upgrade port: dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libintl.8.dylib Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/ln Reason: image not found Error: No ports found
/bin comes before /opt/local/bin in my $PATH. Specify /bin/ln or at least respect my environment.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Port set to gettext
- Cc nox@…, ryandesign@… added
- Component changed from ports to base
- Summary changed from gettext @0.17_3 fails with coreutils +with_default_names to coreutils +with_default_names vs. gettext vs. MacPorts
- Milestone changed from Port Bugs to MacPorts Future
- Owner changed from ryandesign@… to macports-tickets@…
- Port changed from gettext to gettext, coreutils
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.