Ticket #18914 (closed defect: fixed)
kdelibs4 gnome-menus conflict
|Reported by:||macsforever2000@…||Owned by:||snc@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jeremy_laine@…, devans@…, jeremy.laine@…|
While installing kdelibs4, I see the following conflict:
---> Activating kdelibs4 @4.2.0_0 Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu is being used by the active gnome-menus port. Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the activation. Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Owner changed from illogic-al@… to devans@…
- Owner changed from devans@… to snc@…
- Cc jeremy_laine@…, devans@… added
- Version 1.7.1 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.