Ticket #20379 (closed defect: fixed)
py25-pylons/py25-cssutils installing tests, but they shouldn't.
|Reported by:||dgou@…||Owned by:||billitch@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||stechert@…, akitada@…, billitch@…|
Description (last modified by toby@…) (diff)
I discovered this while trying to install both py25-pylons and py25-cssutils when they got a conflict over the file:
sh-3.2# port activate py25-pylons ---> Activating py25-pylons Error: port activate failed: Image error: /opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/tests/__init__.py is being used by the active py25-cssutils port. Please deactivate this port first, or use 'port -f activate py25-pylons' to force the activation.
- Version 1.7.1 deleted
- Port set to py25-cssutils, py25-pylons
- Summary changed from Ports installing tests, but they shouldn't. to py25-pylons/py25-cssutils installing tests, but they shouldn't.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to billitch@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.