Ticket #22285 (closed defect: fixed)
Dynamips fails to build with build_arch=x86_64
|Reported by:||pho@…||Owned by:||jstrine@…|
Description (last modified by blb@…) (diff)
The 64 bit SLnow Leopard 10.6.1 compile fails
Compiling mips64_jit.c mips64_jit.c:258: warning: 'insn_jump_find' defined but not used /var/tmp//ccPjqv0Y.s:1323:suffix or operands invalid for `mov' make: *** [mips64_jit.o] Error 1 make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
This is a Dynamips problem, but a workaround when compiling by hand is to set the DYNAMIPS_ARCH to nojit in the make file and change the sources for includes and libs to /opt/local instead of /usr/local. This may be the patch needed for SL users of Port.
I have seen some advice on using amd_64 as the ARCH, and this does compile successfully, but seg faults (for me) when loading any IOS image. Using the NOJIT option works fine so far.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jstrine@…
- Keywords snowleopard added
- Description modified (diff)
- Port set to dynamips
- Keywords x86_64 added; snowleopard removed
- Summary changed from Dynamips fails to install under Snow Leopard to Dynamips fails to build with build_arch=x86_64