Ticket #22468 (closed defect: fixed)
xmgr crashes on "Printer Setup"
|Reported by:||peterp@…||Owned by:||mlund@…|
Description (last modified by blb@…) (diff)
I do love xmgr (started using it back in the dark days when it was called xvgr) but it crashes when you try Printer Setup in order to export .ps or .eps figures.
bash-3.2$ which xmgr /opt/local/bin/xmgr bash-3.2$ xmgr xmgr v4.1.2 (C) Copyright 1991-1995 Paul J Turner (C) Copyright 1996-1998 ACE/gr Development Team All Rights Reserved Oops! Got SIGSYS. Please use "Help/Comments" to report the bug. bash-3.2$
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mlund@…
- Keywords xmgr, removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc jmr@… added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Keywords LP64 added; SIGSYS removed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.