Ticket #22652 (closed defect: fixed)
ddclient 3.8.0: miscellaneous enhancements
|Reported by:||andreas.wilm@…||Owned by:||snc@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
just a few minor issues I came across while installing ddclient:
- A man page is missing. This would ideally contain info about how to use org.macports.ddclient.plist (same as displayed after installation) and OS X specific config options (see below).
The sample config cannot be used as such for two reasons:
- ssl-support is set to yes in sample config but cannot work if p5-io-socket-ssl is not installed (use as dependency?)
- Cache file is '/var/cache/ddclient/ddclient.cache' by default (if not set in config). This directory doesn't exist by default. Setting cache explicitly to /tmp/ddclient.cache might be a better choice.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to snc@…
- Keywords ddclient, ssl-support, cache removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Port set to ddclient
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.