Ticket #22889 (new defect)
clojure-contrib with erring CLASSPATH
|Reported by:||trier@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
After installing clojure, then the latest clojure-contrib port (see Ticket: 22752 ), I start up clojure and try to load from the clojure-contrib library, but I don't get very far.
Clojure 1.0.0- user=> (require 'clojure.contrib.str-utils) java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate clojure/contrib/str_utils__init.class or clojure/contrib/str_utils.clj on classpath: (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)
I tried setting the CLASSPATH manually to include the clojure-contrib.jar file which was installed in /opt/local/share/java/clojure/lib, but I still get the same problem.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ian.eure@…
- Cc ian.eure@… removed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Owner changed from ian.eure@… to mdippery@…
- Port changed from clojure-contrib to clojure
- Keywords haspatch added; clojure contrib classpath removed
- Cc ieure@… added
- Port changed from clojure to clojure clojure-contrib