Ticket #22954 (closed defect: duplicate)
wish does not run on Snow Leopard
|Reported by:||mdippery@…||Owned by:||mww@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jabronson@…, tascafoo@…, zeph0x@…|
I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.2. I installed the tcl port. It built without problems, but whenever I try to run wish (or a script that uses wish) I get the following error:
TclMacOSXNotifierAddRunLoopMode: Tcl not built with CoreFoundation support
wish then crashes.
- Keywords snowleopard removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mww@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Port changed from tk to tcl
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.