Ticket #23384 (closed defect: fixed)
wine-devel 1.1.36 build fails on Tiger
|Reported by:||jacob.rast@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by jmr@…) (diff)
When installing wine, I got this error.
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_wine-devel/work/wine-1.1.36" && /usr/bin/make -j2 depend all " returned error 2
What do I do?
- Cc jwa@… added
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Summary changed from Error when Installing Wine to Error when Installing wine-devel
- Port set to wine-devel
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Error when Installing wine-devel to wine-devel 1.1.36 build fails on Tiger
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.