Ticket #23457 (closed defect: worksforme)
filename too long in fs-traverse during coreutils 8.4 upgrade
|Reported by:||theboergers@…||Owned by:||nox@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
coreutils 8.4 fails to build due to an extraordinarily long path.
The full debug output is attached to the report.
DEBUG: Assembled command: 'cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_sysutils_coreutils/work" && /usr/bin/gzip -dc /opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/coreutils/coreutils-8.4.tar.gz | /usr/bin/gnutar --no-same-owner -xf -' Error: Target org.macports.extract returned: file name too long DEBUG: Backtrace: file name too long
- Keywords coreutils 8.4 file name too long removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to nox@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Component changed from ports to base
- Summary changed from coreutils 8.4 upgrade fails to filename too long in fs-traverse during coreutils 8.4 upgrade
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.