Ticket #23683 (closed defect: fixed)
wine, wine-devel, wine-crossover-games: add libpng dependency
|Reported by:||bruno.didot@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
|Port:||wine, wine-devel, wine-crossover-games|
wine-devel: When libpng is installed wine-devel configures itself to support png in applications. So libpng should be by default a dependency of wine, or add --without-png (which I think is closer to a regression than an enhancement) to configure args.
Note, not tested, but might create a bug when libpng is only present in 64bits architecture, and wine compiles in 32b arch.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Cc jwa@… added
- Type changed from request to enhancement
- Keywords wine-devel libpng removed
- Cc jeremyhu@… added
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Port changed from wine-devel to wine, wine-devel, wine-crossover-games
- Summary changed from Add libpng to wine-devel dependencies to wine, wine-devel, wine-crossover-games: add libpng dependency