Ticket #24107 (closed update: fixed)
Update the port 'alac_decoder' from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0
|Reported by:||ex_adres@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
The decoder for Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC) files made by David Hammerton has been updated since its addition to the ports repository.
The version in the ports is the initial release 0.1.0 of March 2005, the recent version is 0.2.0 of September 2009.
I have modified the portfile somewhat. The description is now a bit more informative (I have added a bit of information on the functionality of the decoder from David Hammerton's site), and the port will compile version 0.2.0 (I have changed the version number and the checksum). Also I changed some permissions for the installed files. The port is compiled with debugging features, as is specified in the standard Makefile, this might be changed in a future revision of the port.
Changelog for the versions from 0.1.0 up to 0.2.0 (from the author's site):
- 0.2.0: Added support for decoding 24-bit ALAC files, various clean ups and bug fixes. Added project files for XCode and Visual Studio.
- 0.1.3: Several fixes, supporting files created with random programs, better AMD64 support, etc.
- 0.1.1: Supports ALAC files created with newer versions of quicktime, a number of speed optimizations that vastly improve performance, ability to decode m4a files with data before headers and windows improvements.
- Keywords haspatch added; alac_decoder update Apple Lossless Audio Codec removed
- Version 1.8.2 deleted
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Description modified (diff)