Ticket #24465 (closed defect: wontfix)
Port mod_proxy_html does not build universal
|Reported by:||frans@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Despite changing macports.conf (arch and universal_archs) and variants.conf (+universal) the mod_proxy_html does not build universal. It only builds i386.
With the arch command my system (10.5) reports i386. Adding +universal to the command line
sudo port install mod_proxy_html +universal
does not build other than i386 (checked with file command).
- Keywords universal architecture removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from request to defect
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted