Ticket #24878 (closed update: fixed)
mplayer-devel update to 31170
|Reported by:||david@…||Owned by:||acho@…|
As always x264, ffmpeg & mplayer must upgrade together to remain friendly with each other.
This Portfile refresh includes the latest x264 which advertises to support Blu Ray.
The configure.x11.patch file also had to change for mplayer to sync with recent config file changes.
All Portfiles are provided as unified diffs per the guide.
If no one has objections, I'm open to taking over as maintainer for these Portfiles as my target is to submit a Portfile refresh for all these packages at least every month.
This Portfile refresh for latest Snow Leopard + Xcode-3.2.2 + MacPorts-1.8.2 produces ffmpeg & mplayer which both work well testing several weird encoding recipes.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to devans@…
- Cc acho@… added
- Version 1.8.2 deleted
- Type changed from enhancement to update
- Port set to x264 ffmpeg-devel mplayer-devel
- Owner changed from devans@… to acho@…
- Cc acho@… removed
- Port changed from x264 ffmpeg-devel mplayer-devel to mplayer-devel
- Summary changed from Portfile refresh for Blu Ray support - x264, ffmpeg, mplayer uniffied diffs to mplayer-devel update to 31170