Ticket #24934 (closed defect: fixed)
php4, php52: build fails with gettext 0.18
|Reported by:||mike@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jwa@…, marke@…, mvmagalhaes@…, ryan.waggoner@…, rich@…, sarcas.geo@…|
Trying to install php52 +apache2+mysql5+oracle+pcntl+pear+postgresql83
And receiving errors about a failed build with several error messages:
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_lang_php52/work/php-5.2.13" && /usr/bin/make -j4 all " returned error 2 [snip] Undefined symbols: "_zif_setlocale", referenced from: _basic_functions in basic_functions.o ld: symbol(s) not found Undefined symbols: "collect2: _zif_setlocale", referenced from: ld returned 1 exit status _basic_functions in basic_functions.o ld: symbol(s) not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [sapi/cli/php] Error 1 make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... make: *** [libs/libphp5.bundle] Error 1
I am receiving the same error when attempting to install php52 by itself.
I've attached a debug of a clean install.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Cc jwa@… added; mike@… removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from php52 @5.2.13 - build failed to php52 build fails with gettext 0.18
comment:37 in reply to: ↑ 35 ; follow-up: ↓ 39 Changed 4 years ago by ryandesign@…
- Port changed from php52 to php4, php52
- Summary changed from php52 build fails with gettext 0.18 to php4, php52: build fails with gettext 0.18