Ticket #25041 (reopened defect)
rpmbuild uses /opt/local/var/tmp
|Reported by:||noahcampbell@…||Owned by:||n3npq@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
rpmbuild tries to access a directory that doesn't exist.
noahc-mbp:modules noahcampbell$ rpm --eval %_tmppath /opt/local/var/tmp
On my machine (fairly new) this directory doesn't exist. The work around is to great it and provide my user access to write to it.
I believe this is related to the compilation of rpmbuild given my CentOS machine reports the %_tmppath to be /var/tmp
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to n3npq@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted