Ticket #25069 (closed defect: duplicate)
glom depends on nonexistent ports
|Reported by:||deco33@…||Owned by:||landonf@…|
Description (last modified by jmr@…) (diff)
[OSX 10.6 - MACPORT 1.8.2 - GLOM 1.4.2]
I tried a lot to get me out of this penible thing, but no result. Here is my problem: When I try to install Glom I always get the message bellow:
[var/root] > configure glom ---> Computing dependencies for glomError: Dependency 'pygda' not found. Error: Status 1 encountered during processing. Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to get complete output. Goodbye logout
Where can I find pygda library? Option -d did'nt work. I searched with my so called friend Google with no result.
As a recent user of PostgreSQL, I need this app to work.
Can you help?
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to landonf@…
- Summary changed from Pygda library to glom depends on nonexistent ports
- Port set to glom
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted