Ticket #25334 (closed submission: fixed)
pianobar 0.0.0 console-based pandora.com player
|Reported by:||aguynamedryan+macports@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
From the readme:
pianobar is a console client for the personalized web radio pandora (http://www.pandora.com).
- play and manage (create, add more music, delete, rename, ...) your stations
- rate played songs and let pandora explain why they have been selected
- show upcoming songs/song history
- configure keybindings
- last.fm scrobbling support (external application)
- proxy support for listeners outside the USA
I've created a Portfile and patch for the Makefile to get pianobar to compile under Mac OS X 10.6.4. The upstream doesn't seem to have a version number, so I used '0.0.0' as the version and will use the revision number to track future updates.