Ticket #26458 (closed request: fixed)
texlive-bin-extra: where is xindy?
|Reported by:||akim.demaille@…||Owned by:||dports@…|
Thanks for all the efforts! Xindy is producing *much* better indexes than texindex or makeindex. This package seems to provide its support files, but not the executable itself.
Well, actually, there is a Perl script here:
But it does not work
xindy.pl: Cannot locate xindy library directory at /opt/local/share/texmf-texlive/scripts/xindy/xindy.pl line 327. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/local/share/texmf-texlive/scripts/xindy/xindy.pl line 347.
Thanks in advance!
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dports@…
- Cc dports@… removed
- Type changed from defect to request
- Port changed from texlive-bin-extra to xindy
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed