Ticket #26790 (closed submission: fixed)
Please add ports: py27-ipython, py27-libxml2, py27-mpi4py, py27-pygraphviz, py27-scientific
|Reported by:||kurtjaeke@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||adfernandes@…, singingwolfboy@…, mcalhoun@…|
|Port:||py27-ipython py27-libxml2 py27-mpi4py py27-pygraphviz py27-scientific|
Please add the following ports:
I simply converted the py26 versions of the respective port directories. See results attached. Adding these by running "portindex" and installing them worked fine.
- Version 1.9.1 deleted
- Type changed from request to submission
- Port set to py27-ipython py27-libxml2 py27-mpi4py py27-pygraphviz py27-scientific
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by ryandesign@…
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.