Ticket #27007 (closed defect: fixed)
kdenlive fails to build because of dependency failure
|Reported by:||mark6691@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
This is actually related to Ticket #26988. I apologize if I was unclear in the description. The failure is because kdebase4-runtime fails due to kdelibs4. In addition, qimageblitz fails. Both failures report shell command failed. Log files are attached.
BTW, attica worked after the fix. If kdebase4-runtime, kdelibs4, and qimageblitz can be fixed, I just may finally get a fully working install of kdenlive on my Mac OS X 10.5.8, which (as mentioned in Ticket # 26988) is a completely fresh install.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords Status 1 encountered during processing. removed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted