Ticket #27388 (closed defect: fixed)
rexx: regina executable fails to work (library install_name wrong)
|Reported by:||jking+macports@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
After installing the Regina package (port:rexx), the "regina" executable fails with:
dyld: Library not loaded: libregina.dylib Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/regina Reason: image not found Trace/BPT trap
This can be mitigated by setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to /opt/local/lib but this workaround is obviously suboptimal as it can break non-MacPorts programs.
- Keywords rexx regina dylib removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone MacPorts 2.0.0 deleted
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from regina executable fails to work to rexx: regina executable fails to work (library install_name wrong)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.