Ticket #27763 (closed defect: fixed)
poco: correct build issues (compiler and arch choices)
|Reported by:||nimahoda@…||Owned by:||nox@…|
|Keywords:||haspatch build_arch compiler||Cc:||nimahoda@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
The attached poco_1.3.6p2_compiler_arch.patch corrects the Poco build's default choice of Darwin_i386 instead of using build_arch (rather accepting the --target option in configure) and it's hardcoded choice of gcc4.0. This fixes some issues I was having linking against 64-bit binaries and using the debug versions of the library (debug namespace for gcc's stl has changed between 4.0 and 4.2).
The patch applies after the Portfile-rrdtool.diff patch from #25798.
$ cd devel/poco $ patch < -p0 Portfile-rrdtool.diff $ patch < -p0 poco_1.3.6p2_compiler_arch.patch
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc nox@…, nimahoda@… removed
- Summary changed from correct poco build issues (compiler and arch choices) to poco: correct build issues (compiler and arch choices)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to nox@…
- Keywords poco removed
- Port changed from devel/poco to poco