Ticket #28281 (closed defect: fixed)
VLC is out of date
|Reported by:||carsomyr@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||fuhrmann_mail@…, nonstop.server@…, jeremyhu@…|
The VLC port build failed for me because of the recent upgrade in libmatroska (see attached main.log). I've included a fix bundled as an upgrade to 1.17. Please find the patch archive attached. Some key points:
- No more dependency on the 10.5 SDK.
- Many configure options have disappeared.
- Fixed plugin search problems with a small code patch.
Hoping it works out of the box for others!
- Keywords haspatch added
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mnick@…
- Port set to vlc
- Summary changed from VLC 1.0.6 build fails (have patch to 1.17) to VLC 1.0.6 build fails (have patch to 1.1.7)
comment:16 Changed 13 months ago by jeremyhu@…
- Owner changed from mnick@… to jeremyhu@…
- Keywords haspatch removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from VLC 1.0.6 build fails (have patch to 1.1.7) to VLC is out of date