Ticket #28300 (closed update: fixed)
munin @1.4.4 Update to current stable release 1.4.5
|Reported by:||Markus.Ueberall@…||Owned by:||alpha@…|
From the original munin 1.4.5 Change Log:
- Apply TLS improvements from r3483 to 1.4-stable branch
- Fixes for TLS with unverifiable certificates
- Apply r3451 from trunk: ligne: use the local $DEBUG to toggle debug output, rather than the one in 'main' package.
- Backport r3444: ligne: fix warnings when running under certain versions of
- Typo in SNMPv3 code fixes ticket #911
- Backport r3546 to r3554 from trunk (fix for #912, and more extensive test
- Fix ticket #928. Adding missing max_cgi_graph_jobs directive to the %legal hash coverage for Munin::Plugin::SNMP).
- Remove trailing whitespace from 1.4-stable/node directory, as in trunk.
- Ignore the sandbox and Module::Build-generated content, as in trunk perl, caused by exporting an undefined variable to the environment. Thanks to Aleksandar Lazic (al4711) for the patch.
- Backport r3439: ligne: and add a newline to the error message when there was a plugin exec failure.
- Backport r3434: ligne: set Net::Server's syslog_ident parameter, so log lines have 'munin-node' as the process name, rather than the significantly less useful 'net_server'. fixes ticket #789.
- snort_*: clean up autoconf
- if_: cosmetic fix
- mysql_: comment typo
- jmx_: respect JRE_HOME, if configured
- merge r3406 (multigraph support for munin-node) into 1.4 maintenance branch.
- sensors_*: podify, document regexes, various bugfixes
- amavis: prevent a spike in the graph after Amavis is restarted. Thanks to claudius for the patch. fixes ticket #889
- snmp_netstat: tidy and document
- snmp_netstat: Fix bug where snmp_netstat undercounts the number of connections
- uptime: graph should not scale, as it makes it hard to read after 1000 days of uptime
- postgres_users: Usernames fetched from pg_stat_activity need to be distinctified
- mysql_isam_space: undeprecate, sanity-check mysqlshow output, fix autoconf fix various typos
- munin_update: Fix bashism
- Cc alpha@… removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to alpha@…
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.