Ticket #29423 (closed submission: fixed)
NEW port: py26-nmrglue
|Reported by:||michelle.lynn.gill@…||Owned by:||macsforever2000@…|
I would like to request that a new port be created based on the newly created nmrglue project http://nmrglue.googlecode.com. I have created (and tested) a Portfile appropriate for python 2.6. It's likely that a python 2.7 (and possibly also python 2.5) version of the port would be appropriate as well, though I do not have python 2.7 on my system to test the installation.
Note that I have listed myself as a maintainer, though I do not currently have commit rights--I'm not sure if this is acceptable or not. I use this project in my research, thus I'd be a good person to help keep the port current. If I'm not allowed to be listed as a maintainer since I don't yet have commit rights, then please leave the port maintainer open for the time being.
- Keywords python science removed
- Version 1.9.2 deleted
- Port changed from py26-nmrglue py27-nmrglue to py26-nmrglue
- Summary changed from NEW port request: py2*-nmrglue to NEW port: py26-nmrglue
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to macsforever2000@…