Ticket #30248 (closed defect: invalid)
wine-devel: libwine.1.dylib malformed object (unknown load command 4)
|Reported by:||taco.nieuwenhuis@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jwa@…, macports@…, d.s.hunnisett@…|
I used to be able to build wine under Snow Leopard on my MacBook Pro. Ever since I updated Macports (early July, so probably since version 1.9.2) wine no longer builds. Tried removing Wine and reinstalling it but didn't work. Also tried to fully remove Macports, reinstalling it and rebuilding wine from scratch but that didn't work either.
I have attached the log file. As far as I can see, the first error that occurs is found by searching for "ld: library not found"
- Cc jwa@… added
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Port set to wine-devel
- Summary changed from Error building wine under Snow Leopard to wine-devel: ld: library not found for -lwine
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Summary changed from wine-devel: ld: library not found for -lwine to wine-devel: libwine.1.dylib malformed object (unknown load command 4)
- Cc macports@… added