Ticket #30432 (closed submission: fixed)
Tup: add port
|Reported by:||anatol.pomozov@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Tup is a great build system that
- Has really small incremental build time (for 50K files project the "calculate dependencies" step takes 0.6 seconds).
- Provides strong consistency of the build (by automatically tracking *all* build dependencies).
It is great to have it in macports so macosx users can install it without any hustle.
- Keywords haspatch added
- Type changed from enhancement to submission
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.