Ticket #30940 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Reorganize 'fuse' ports
|Reported by:||anatol.pomozov@…||Owned by:||dports@…|
Macfuse project is dead, fuse4x its successor is more and more widely used. Macfuse in macports has issues with Lion (Finder, deadlock, ...) as well as improper locking in 64bits kernel.
My suggestion is to dump macfuse and make fuse4x as a default fuse api implementation.
Dan mentioned that he wants several fuse api implementations in macports. In this case we need to handle this situation correctly. The plan is following:
- Add a virtual package "fuse". The only purpose of it is to have a dependency to default fuse implementation ("lib:libfuse.dylib:fuse4x").
- All fuse filesystems should depends on this virtual fuse package.
- All fuse api implementations should be ABI compatible (the same library name, the same compile flags, ...)
- Remove macfuse.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dports@…
- Cc dports@… removed
- Status changed from new to assigned