Ticket #31750 (closed defect: fixed)
apache2 +universal is not universal
|Reported by:||xavier.dagassan@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
I have a problem when i try to install the package for php 5.2 on my snow leopard with macport 2.0.3
When i try the command sudo port install php52 +apache2 +mysql5 +pear +universal or simply port install php52 i get an error (see the log attached to my ticket).
I don't know what to do, it's a clean new install of snow leopard. I've followed the guideline on http://www.jeffreyclarke.net/blog/2011/02/a-web-developmen-environment-on-snow-leopard/
But with no success... Thanks for any help or tricks to solve this problem!
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from php52 @5.2.17 unable to install php52 with macport on mac os x 10.6.8 to apache2 +universal is not universal
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Keywords php52 removed
- Port changed from php52 to apache2