Ticket #32036 (closed defect: fixed)
postgis should be taught about postgresql91
|Reported by:||danger@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
we have postgresql91 already in macports, however when I install databases/postgis it installs postgresql90 even though I already have 9.1 The fix for this is a simple one line change in Portfile.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Port changed from databases/postgis to postgis
- Cc stromnov@… added; danger@… removed
- Summary changed from databases/postgis should be taught about postgresql91 to postgis should be taught about postgresql91
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.