Ticket #32491 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Update root to fix GLEW issue + other minor improvements
|Reported by:||jonesc@…||Owned by:||macsforever2000@…|
Main aim is to fix a problem with the opengl variant in the last update, when glew isn't compiled with the x11 variant enabled (not the default). Fixed by no longer depending on macports GLEW, but instead use ROOTs own built-in support. opengl variant is now enabled by default again.
- Add some new variants. graphviz and soversion, both enabled by default (minor or no dependencies).
- add the avahi variant for bonjour support. disabled by default.
- cosmetic changes to the qt4 variants. Still not working properly though ...
- add support for gcc43, with another variant (useful to some, as main CERN/LHC compiler at the moment).
- Cc macsforever2000@… removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to macsforever2000@…
- Version 2.0.3 deleted
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from update to enhancement
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed