Ticket #32606 (closed update: fixed)
gwyddion: update to version 2.26
|Reported by:||feranick@…||Owned by:||rowue@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
A new version of gwyddion (2.26) has been released upstream with several enhancements:
- Translations updated: Czech, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
- Keyboard shortucts can be modified by pointing to the menu item and pressing the new shortcut (after enabling this in the Edit menu).
- libgwydgets: Graph data can be exported to ASCII in a locale-independent way.
- libgwydgets: Graph window properly disconnects signals from the graph model when destroyed.
- libgwydgets: Labels on 3D view axes are rotated with the axes.
- libgwydgets: 3D view supports ‘overlay’ mode with secondary data or mask used for false colour mapping.
- libgwydgets: 3D view can show false colour scale.
- libgwydgets: Vertical graph measurement mode was added.
- libgwyapp: Possible crash due to wrong freeing of GBookmarkFile was fixed.
- libgwyapp: File chooser can plane- and/or row-level previewed data.
- libgwyapp: Critical warning/crash in file merging was fixed.
- libgwyapp: Data browser updates the thumbnail also when the mask changes.
- libgwyprocess: Kaiser 2.5 FFT window was fixed to avoid returning NaNs at certain transform sizes (due to rounding errors).
- libgwyddion: New functions for case-insensitive string hashing.
- libgwyprocess: New function for asymmetrical outlier marking.
- libgwyprocess: Bug affecting calculation surface areas and volumes of grains on the lower edge of a non-square image was fixed.
- Code V INT (new): Imports Code V INT grid interferograms.
- Zeiss (new): Imports Carl Zeiss SEM scans (TIFF).
- Hitachi SEM (new): Import Hitachi S-3700 and S-4800 SEM data.
- ISO28600 (new): Imports and exports ISO 28600:2011 SPM data transfer format.
- Alicona (new): Imports Alicona Imaging Al3D files.
- WITec ASCII (new): Imports WITec ASCII export files.
- RHK SM4: Support for spectra reading was added (as graphs).
- 1D FFT filter: Correct X-axis units of Fourier modulus are displayed.
- Level Grains: The sign of extracted background was corrected.
- LEXT: Crashing on systems lacking memrchr(), namely MS Windows, was fixed.
- Graph export ASCII: Can export floating point numbers in POSIX format.
- Pixmap: Scalebar are drawn (with the default length) even when the module is used non-interactively.
- Pixmap: Critical warning/crash ‘assertion text!=NULL failed’ was fixed.
- Nanoscope: Import of files with non-1:1 pixels was improved.
- Dumb: Builds on big-endian architectures.
- SDFile: Letter case of header fields is ignored.
- SDFile: Extra fields after the data are made available in metadata.
- WIP: Swapped x and y axes were corrected.
- Statistical functions tool: Height distribution can use masking.
- Roughness tool: The resulting curves are no longer automatically levelled.
- Unisoku: Import of files containing NUL characters in the header was fixed.
- Pattern synthesis: Real values of parameters are displayed immediately after a pattern type switch.
- Pygwy: Values are stored to GwyContainer as fundamental GObject types so they can be actually serialised.
- Pygwy: Load and save module functions can take an optional run mode argument.
- Compatibility with gcc 4.6 and autoconf 2.68 was improved.
- The thumbnailer permits specifying the channel used to create the thumbnail (if run manually).
- Drag'n'drop should work on Win32 again.
- Bzip2-compressed source code tarballs were replaced with xz-compressed.
- Cc yeti@… added; feranick@… removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to rowue@…
- Version 2.0.3 deleted
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from update gwyddion to version 2.26 to gwyddion: update to version 2.26
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.