Ticket #32694 (closed defect: fixed)
subversion-perlbindings: Perl version used is dependent on perl5 variant
|Reported by:||larry.velazquez@…||Owned by:||dluke@…|
Seems like my having perl5 +perl5_14 installed brings out a lot of edge cases.
Installing p5.12-svn-simple fails if subversion-perlbindings was built with something other than Perl 5.12. This happened to me because I have perl5 +perl5_14 installed. I assume the same problem crops up with other non-matching combinations.
Can subversion-perlbindings not be split into subports?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dluke@…
- Status changed from reopened to new