Ticket #33398 (closed enhancement: fixed)
print full path in recommended xcode-select commands since some users have an old version
|Reported by:||theboergers@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
A fresh install of MacPorts 2.0.4 on 10.7.3/Xcode 4.3 with command-line tools continues to display the error "Warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute".
A transcript of the MacPorts install and subsequent package installation is attached.
P.S. 2.0.4 is not an option for the version dropdown list in the submit ticket form.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Version set to 2.0.4
- Component changed from ports to base
comment:10 Changed 14 months ago by jmr@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Milestone set to MacPorts Future
- Resolution set to fixed
- Summary changed from xcodebuild error on fresh MacPorts 2.0.4 to print full path in recommended xcode-select commands since some users have an old version