Ticket #33659 (closed defect: fixed)
frei0r-plugins fails to build: clang crashes
|Reported by:||richard.t.lloyd@…||Owned by:||dan@…|
|Keywords:||maintainer haspatch||Cc:||machado456@…, ryandesign@…|
Attempting to build kdenlive on MacOSX 10.7.3 with Xcode 4.3.1.
Build fails due to missing file which is:
On checking, I find that the file does exist in the proper directory. I've attached the logfile and a listing of the (claimed to be missing) doc directory.
Any clues what to do?
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dan@…
- Port set to frei0r-plugins
- Summary changed from frei0r-plugins fails to build - missing file to frei0r-plugins fails to build: clang crashes
- Keywords maintainer haspatch added
- Cc machado456@…, ryandesign@… added