Ticket #34232 (closed defect: fixed)
swarm installs headers which conflict with system headers
|Reported by:||jmstephensjr@…||Owned by:||cristiano.fontana@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
I have tried to install this port several times in the last few days. All attempts failed. This port now required for gcc 4 series.
System as follows:
- Mac 10.6.8
- MacPorts 2.0.4
Thanks in advance.
- Cc mfeiri@… added
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jeremyhu@…
- Summary changed from cctools 822 Rev 2 fails to build to cctools 822 Rev 2 fails to build: error: redefinition of ‘struct objc_super’
- Description modified (diff)
- Port set to cctools
comment:12 Changed 13 months ago by jeremyhu@…
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Cc jeremyhu@… added
- Port changed from cctools to cctools swarm
- Owner changed from jeremyhu@… to cristiano.fontana@…
- Summary changed from cctools 822 Rev 2 fails to build: error: redefinition of ‘struct objc_super’ to swarm installs headers which conflict with system headers
comment:16 Changed 13 months ago by jeremyhu@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.